You may remember a few days ago when we mentioned the 1st Ever Plasti Dip Craftiest Holiday Crafter Contest. After poring through hundreds of thousands of entries*, we’ve narrowed it down to three fantastic finalists.
They are, in no particular order:
1. Holiday-red ‘Dipped cutting board, pizza cutter, and spoon set created by Kelly. This festive yet functional idea is great for the many folks, myself included, who will be doing a lot of cooking over the next several days.
2. Perfect for fans of the movie with the biggest December box office opening in history, The Hobbit, is this super-detailed, super-cool LARPing shield submitted by William H. It looks like it could’ve come straight from Thorin’s hold in Erebor.**
3. More festive holiday colors with this all-red Mini from Brennan S. An all-over coat of Plasti Dip, a nice bow… and a taxidermied deer head, for some reason. A tribute to Rudolph, perhaps?
There you have them, Plasti Dip fans. It’s all in your hands, now. You have until midnight on December 28, 2012, to vote for your favorite. The winner will be announced just after the New Year. Happy Holidays and Happy Voting from your friends at Plasti Dip International!
Which Plasti Dipped Craft Should win the Craftiest Holiday Crafter Contest?
- LARPing Shield (80%, 260 Votes)
- Plasti Dipped Mini Cooper (16%, 52 Votes)
- Holiday Red Cutting Board, Pizza Cutter & Spoon (4%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 327
* Give or take…
** Yes, I am that nerdy.